I recently read the first of the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins.
The story of a bunch of adolescents fighting to the death in a futuristic state-sponsored gladiatorial contest has adolescents and adults reading the series and
running out to the see the movie.
I have not seen the movie (yet!) but am half way through the book series.
'The Girl on Fire Dress' worn by the main character Katniss
inspired my fire and flame theme.
1. Knitted Blood Orange Pouf, CB2
2. Murano Glamour, La Murrina
3. Carousel Lantern, Currey & Company
4. Bargello Jamaica Lane Pillow, Jonathan Adler
5. Roy Vase, Crate&Barrell
6. Flock Red, Wayne Pate
7. Zig Zag Throw, Jonathan Adler
8. Eames Molded Plastic Chair, MoMa Store
9. 3 Prong Red Coat Rack, CB2
10. Orange Poppy Bowl, Horchow
11. Orange Ombre Shag, West Elm
Photo of Katniss in the fire dress from the movie.