It started out last weekend at American Apparel. I found this navy bag with a
tangerine zipper. I saw myself using it as an everyday carryall that would fit my
iPad + more, folding it over for a cool clutch in the evening.
It didn't take long to pull this group together from there.
Did I mention that 'tangerine tango' is Pantone's color of the year?
I find it's about the mix in my wardrobe and home.
Spending a little more on one thing and mixing it with less expensive bargains.
Some items cost a bit more, but many are a steal
(under $3 for the bracelet, not quite $11 for the jeans!).
1. Bi Color Fedora, Tory Burch
2. Memento Letter Charm, Madewell
3. Striped Smocktop, Madewell
4. Ling Sleeve Breton Top, Boden
5. Wood Bead Bracelet, City Buddah
6. 3" Chino Short, JCrew
7. Diane von Furstenberg Saffiano Printed iPhone Case, Nordstrom
8. Medium Leather Carryall Pouch, American Apparel
9. Cooperative Mini Wedge, Urban Outfitters
10. Streetside Sandal, Madewell
11. Stretch Skinny Jeans, Forever 21
A great pair of sunglasses and a bag that goes beyond the beach costs a bit more.
Pair it up with a beach coverup form Target and you're ready to be waterside!