Tuesday, February 14, 2012

introducing jojo's fashion lookbook: watermelon, black + white + stripes all over

I (Heart) Fashion: Introducing....Fashion finds I love.
My close friends and family have called me Jojo for years. Now I want to share my personal fashion finds with you on a regular basis - through Jojo’s Fashion Lookbook.  
Each month I’ll highlight either what I am wearing now, a peak inside my closet 
(or what I want to be there!), or just modern style trends that inspire me. 
Keep your eyes and wallets peeled for my monthly fashion advice 
to give you the looks I love. 


February - this month - yes it’s Valentine’s Day, but it’s not 
Red or Pink, and no it’s not Summer but Watermelon is here, 
mixed with Black and White and Stripes all over!

I'm traveling south to Florida later this month...this is what I would love to pack!

The ultimate watermelon.
Valentino's Radzimir Dress.  C'mon...a girl can dream...
Nordstrom


click on color to link


top photo: Schoolboy blazer in Herringbone, JCrew
1. Tasha Crystal Hair Picks, Nordstrom
2. MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Hamilton Large' Tote, Nordstrom
3. Faceted Bead Necklace, Forever21
4. Merriweather Jacket, JCrew
5. Rebecca Minkoff iPhone 4 Case, Nordstrom
6. Billowy Pocket Top, Forever21
7. Kino Dress, Marimekko
8. Jodhpur Boots, Swedish Hasbeens
9. Habitual 'Audrey' Skinny Stretch Jean, Nordstrom
10. Kestrel Earrings, Anthropologie
11. Velvet Eyewear 'Joie' Sunglasses, Nordstrom
12. Split Stripes Scarf, Anthropologie
13. Laura Mercier Lip Glace, Nordstrom
14. Sydney Evan White Gold Cowbell Bracelet, Pink Turquoise, Ylang 23 
15. Rebecca Minkoff Striped iPad Case, Nordstrom
16. Drop Dress by H Fredriksson, Juno and Jove
17. Jennifer Myer Thin Gold Band Ring with Ruby, Ylang 23
18. Essie Nailpolish in Infatuation, Nordstroms
19. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote, Nordstrom
20. Sam Edelman 'Gigi' Sandal, Nordstrom
21. Raquel by Coclico, Juno and Jove
22. Ella Moss 'Ringo' Chevron Blouson Maxi Tank Dress, Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment